Saturday, April 23, 2011

Poetry Spotlight: Lace Marsh pt. 2

"Dear Sarah"

She runs and she hides
She screams and she cries
But she never ceases to exist.

She's warped and she's torn
She's hated, she's scorned,
And she never seems to be missed.

She's loved and she's lost,
She's been beaten, been tossed,
Till tears ran down to her bloody lips.

She's tired, she's sick,
She's giving up, forgetting this,
Making a suicide you'll never forget.

~

She writes a note
Slits her wrists
Painting the walls red.

"Forgive me father,
I have sinned,
Please take the blood I shed.

I give myself to you dear Jesus,
Will you take my hand?

You are the only one who loves me now,
Everyone else wants me dead..."

~

"Come to me child,
into my loving arms,
Everything will be okay, Dear Sarah,
No longer will you be in harm."

She's finally safe...

*Thanks Lace for sharing your amazing poetry with us today :] Until next time goodbye all. -Nik L. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment