Thursday, January 29, 2015

Saving Grace [Poem]

Three year break will be officially over soon! Not now cause it's late and I'm sleepy but stay tuned :]

In the meantime I'll leave you with this poem :]

Saying goodbye is never easy
so they told me. But no one
ever said I'd have to look 
in this mirror...and say goodbye 
to myself. 

She speaks to me from the other
side but dare I answer her?
Answer my past self...

The part of me that is shattered--
trapped in a catacomb of my own
disease. Save me. Who will save
us? 

Time has shown me that we are both
suffering. The past, the present but 
the future? Will there be a future? 

So many questions but we already
know the answer. Save me. I thought I 
needed someone to save me...

but really I have to save myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment